After our last episode on Facebook Success where we covered the 3 X 3 formula for success, I thought it would be a good idea to cover YouTube. After all YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world and one of the most requested topics that we cover here. To be successful on YouTube you really need to practice all the same things that make you successful on other social media.
- Know your subject matter – If you’re going to have success on youtube you’re going to have to be consistent and go deep enough that you’re bringing value.
- Know Your Audience – we’ve talked extensively about this one. -Get Lazer Focused.
- Optimize Your Titles – use the built in suggestions from Youtube
- Write a great description – tell people what your video is about
- Tags! – Stuff them tags just like instagram. Tool I mentioned: TubeBuddy.
- Bring Value & Increase Watch Time – Watch Time is the single most important thing to youtube.
- Post Frequency – Be Consistent.